- Please stay within your comfort zone
- PLEASE TRAVEL IN GROUPS OF TWO OR MORE
- Let someone know where you are going and when you expect to be back. Check-in with them upon your return
- IF YOU SEE MILES CALL 911. Note his exact location, what condition he is in, what he is wearing, and any other details that might help.
- If you can, gently support him to come with you to a safe, warm place, if you are not comfortable with that, or he does not want to come, stay with him until help arrives.
- IF YOU’RE OUT OF RANGE TO CALL, CONSIDER HAVING ONE PERSON STAY AT LAST SPOT & ONE PERSON LEAVE TO CALL. This is not ideal. When searching out of cell range, consider bringing 3-4 people so two can wait while the other two go to make a call.
WE ARE CONFIRMING WITH ANYONE WE MEET (Gently and respectfully):
- (If you do not know them) HAVE THEY SEEN MILES?
- HAVE THEY BEEN ABLE TO CHECK THEIR PROPERTY/OUR BUILDINGS/BOATS DAILY?
- DO THEY NEED HELP DOING SO?
- CONTACT 911 IF THEY FIND ANYTHING
- After 911, plese call the Search HQ at 778-348-3603 so we can notify the family.
ANYTHING potentially of interest should be reported to police 911 and to 778-348-3603.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!